Entrance into the festival grounds is controlled by security, as well as by festival and ticketing personnel. All entrants must wear a valid event wristband that will be issued at the gate. All entrants are subject to a personal and bag search upon entering the festival grounds. SoundHarvest Music Festival reserves the right to search all persons and property to ensure the security of all persons in attendance. Once you have entered the SoundHarvest Music Festival grounds, re-entry is STRICTLY prohibited.
Medical Prescriptions (Example: diabetic insulin): You should identify your needs to security before entry into the festival grounds. The medical volunteers will assist in securely storing prescriptions. ID must match the names on the containers. Medical related items (food included) may be brought into the grounds provided a proper doctor note/prescription detailing the necessity of the item that is not available for purchase onsite.
General Information and Regulations:
- All sales are final. There will be no refunds or exchanges.
- Lost or stolen tickets cannot be replaced.
- Venue gates open at 11:00 AM.
- This is an all ages event; children 6 and under have free admission when accompanied by a paying adult.
- This is a rain or shine event.
- Festival wristband must be worn at all times.
- Wristbands will be void if tampered with or removed.
- Limited parking will be available within the main loop of the festival grounds. Traffic within the park will be one-way, directed by parking officials.
- Lineup/set times subject to change.
- PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY! NO UNDERAGE DRINKING IS PERMITTED; ALL APPLICABLE LAWS WILL BE ENFORCED. Persons will not be allowed to enter the festival if they are intoxicated or pose a threat to themselves or others. Persons found to be unruly or disruptive in the festival grounds will be escorted out without refund.
- Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue, local, state or federal laws, or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management.
- Any person found fighting or threatening others will be evicted from the festival without refund.
- The resale or attempted resale of tickets at a price higher than the face value of the ticket is prohibited and if discovered will result in the ticket being voided without refund.
- All attendees consent to SoundHarvest Music Festival, LLC and its affiliates’ use of his/her image or likeness incidental to any photograph, video display, transmission, or recording of the event.
- The sale of unauthorized merchandise is not permitted. Attendees may be ejected from the event if found selling unauthorized merchandise.
- Over 21 ID wristbands will be available upon entering the festival at a designated location. Please have your ID available at all times.
- SENSITIVITY WARNING: Smoke and strobe effects will be used during band performances.
- Rules for totems: No metal allowed. Must be plastic. No sharp objects.
The following items WILL NOT be permitted within the SoundHarvest Music Festival grounds:
- Glass containers of any kind
- Outside food or beverage
- Weapons of any kind, including firearms
- Illegal substances/paraphernalia/contraband
- Unauthorized merchandise
- Professional photography equipment or cameras with detachable lenses longer than 2 inches (point-and-shoot cameras without additional lenses are OK)
- Video equipment
- Laser pointers
- Unauthorized vending of any kind
- Bicycles (free bicycle parking is available OUTSIDE the festival gates)
- Lawn chairs